Here comes my first blog-slog! I am actually absolutely new to the world of blogs, but I will try my best to express my thoughts about the CSC236 course. My name is Madina by the way, I am the second year computer science student.You know, there is a feeling inside when you take some course and it seems to be really hard. Time passes, and after all the finals, after your term mark is already up, you realize that it was actually not so hard, sometimes you even think it was easy. That is what almost all the time happens to me. I hope I would have the same feeling for this course, cause this would mean that I really learned something new.
First time I leaned about mathematical induction was in high school. We did the sum of the first n natural numbers kind of proofs. And it seemed really easy. I was not much interested why P(n) ⇒ P(n + 1) worked, but it always did. Now, having more complicated problems, learning that inducton has different kinds, and understanding why it works, induction is becoming more interesting!
First time I leaned about mathematical induction was in high school. We did the sum of the first n natural numbers kind of proofs. And it seemed really easy. I was not much interested why P(n) ⇒ P(n + 1) worked, but it always did. Now, having more complicated problems, learning that inducton has different kinds, and understanding why it works, induction is becoming more interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment