Friday, 19 October 2012

Hi guys, it is a Friday night, and guess what I've been doing last several hours?? I have been doing my assignment on Statistics lol It seems like there is no time free of studying in UofT for me :) 
I have not been posting anything for about 10 days, because of all of the midterms, assignments, quizes that was going on last two weeks. But now, knowing my mark for the termtest, and two quizes, I actually have an idea about the course.
I start from the quizes, they actually are like free marks. I really do agree that having quiz once a week can help students to keep track of what's going on. I think that sometimes it is not enough time for them, though. But overall I think the quizes are effective and helpful in different ways.
The midterm was not as hard as I thought it would be. So, I was preparing myself for something like an assignment. Each problem seemed to be easy, but, unfortunately, I had a mistake that didn't let me me to get a full mark. From the start of a course I was wrongly assuming that our P(n) includes the Universal quantifier, which, and now I understand why, it doesn't.
The assignmnet 1 was more challenging, but the Danny's office hours was very helpful. I am actually waiting for a mark, so I can undoubtly post a solution for one the questions from assignment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment