Heeey guys! So, tomorrow is the second(and last!:)) term test, and now I am reviewing all the past tutorial exercises and course slides in order to prepare. Actually, have no idea what to expect, I quess I'm not quite ready for the pre- and postcondition stuff that we did last lectures. Hope it would be as easy as the first termtest.
Also, the friday night was the deadline for the assignment. At first sight, it seemed difficult, and again, as always, after several hours(or days) of thinking, making notes, trying different approaches, and then going to TAs or prof, I had an idea what I am asked for and how to solve it. Again, cannot stress enough how office hours and CS Help centre are helpful!
Also, the friday night was the deadline for the assignment. At first sight, it seemed difficult, and again, as always, after several hours(or days) of thinking, making notes, trying different approaches, and then going to TAs or prof, I had an idea what I am asked for and how to solve it. Again, cannot stress enough how office hours and CS Help centre are helpful!
No comments:
Post a Comment